The regular customers of any business can prove vital for the business to market it. The customers can bring new people, new potential customers and spread the marketing message better than anyone else. Business get customer reviews to prove their worth to potential customers.
Get customer feedback
Here are some ways how any business can make its customers market its business.
- Design a Customer Marketing Campaign
This is the first thing a business should do when it wants to mobilize the customers for marketing purpose. There are two things that should be considered while making the plan.
First, where your marketing strategy exists right now and what you want to achieve with this strategy. Every business has different goals when compared with the competitors. So all the goals should be incorporated in the customer marketing strategy.
- Set a Customer Advocacy Program
The purpose of this program is to attract more customers for marketing purposes. But before setting up such a plan, you will need two important things. First, the brand must have great products that solve the customer issues and secondly the customer care must be outstanding and unforgettable.
Not having a great product is one of the top ten reasons why brands and business fail. Customers will not be willing to become a part of your marketing until you convince them with your products and services. Over the years, customer care has become really important. Poor customer care is the major complaint filed by clients in every business sector.
You can also use positive review generator for managing customer reviews and to make a better customer advocacy program.
- Identify Customer Advocates
The next important thing is to find out the customer advocates you will be using for your business or product marketing. The advocates should be reliable as well as consistent. The authority of the advocate is next important factor that you should consider as well.
The internet will be of great help to find relevant and best customer advocates. Search about the people you know and believe can be your advocates. The search will provide all the details about them. Moreover, some influencers who are you customers as well can be potential advocates for marketing.
- Engage Customer Advocates
Using customers for marketing is even better than to get customer reviews. Many brands use a review management software but they should focus also on customer advocates. Any company should be good enough to know how they can engage their advocates. Below are some tips to engage customer advocates.
- Encourage them to write natural reviews on the website and products.
- They should also be asked to share their testimonials of their business products with you.
- They should get offers, products and even access to premium services by your company.
- They should have access to your content to share it and engage more people.
- Provide them training if you think they need. Invest in the advocates and outdo their skills.
- Urge them to create their own content for your business and share it with their followers.
- Track Performance of Customer Advocates
Without proper monitoring and tracking the performance of your advocates, you can’t progress. The tracking is essential because it lets you know where you are making progress and where you need to put more focus. Furthermore, tracking performance makes them feel the burden of accountability. And it encourages them for better performance.
- Have a Reward System for Advocates
Motivation of the advocates lies in bonuses, rewards and incentives. This is a human nature that it responds more actively when people are rewarded even for the smallest things. The company should introduce bonuses and reward systems where the advocates are given prizes for better and outstanding results. This will make the lazy advocates work better as they know there is a reward if they can produce what the company expects.
Bonus – Benefits of Using Customers for Marketing
Here below are some benefits that a business gets when it uses the customer advocates for marketing.
- The repeat customers have 65% chances of bringing new customers.
- 90% people trust recommendations and what their friends suggest so they will definitely respond to the customer advocates. That’s also why every business wants to get customer reviews with review management software.
- This will help a business reduce the marketing and customer acquisition cost.
- You can get more demands and orders for your business or services.
- This will make the business have one of the best and most sustainable marketing plans.